1. Visit customers works, discuss with customer personnel.
2. Draw a plan to implement high speed machining in customers CNC shop which can enhance customers overall productivity.
1. HSMcil conducts training to relevant customer personnel on subject of high speed machining techniques
2. Address CAD/CAM issues pertaining to high-speed machining implementation
3. Implement high speed machining at customer works with the help of our techniques and cutting tools from Millstar which are highly productive and accurate.
1. We will be interacting with the customer on a case to case basis through e-support methods or with a visit in person whenever required and try to come up with most optimum solution available to solve the issue on hand.
1. Any machined part which has machining problems (core, cavity, insert, aerospace parts, etc.)
2. Any machined part with difficult to machine material.
3. Any machined part where you are having difficulty to meet the challenge of required cycle time.
4. Any machined part which requires long overhang tools which result in bad surface finish.
5. Any machined part which has surface finish issues
6. Any machined part with problems other than the problems mentioned above !!!
We will try and respond to you with appropriate techniques and tooling suggestions to machine the part.
You can also query us with challenges you are facing in your machine shop with respect to High speed machining and we will address the issues involved. This will be part of our services endeavour.